Monday 25 March 2013

shopping trip

I have been pretty immobile due to a gammy knee, last week my DH changed my car for an automatic, yippee. As we have two large dogs it made sense to get a big automatic car, and to keep my little runaround which has now been delegated as hubby's car. Of course now that I have the automatic, I had to take a run out to my local craft shop to road test the car you understand. A pity about the wobbly shelves in the shop but don't worry as all the goodies that fell off landed safely in my basket. I have made this card using the new dies that landed safely. I used silver and white pearl card, I embossed the card with an mbossibilities folder, cut out a frame from the silver and then cut and embossed on the white and the silver using one of the new spellbinder dies, adnd added some die cut flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment