Friday 15 March 2013

Well I've completed my three days of four hours back at work this week, I have never felt so tired in my life, however off till next Thursday so a chance to recharge my batteries and craft. I have been playing with my Lilli of the Valley purchases from last week and one stamp I love is Cho with Parasol, I have two completely different cards with the same stamp.
This one I used some eastern inspired papers for my back ground and I coloured Cho in pastel shades to contrast, I then cut and folded a strip of the background paper to make a fan with a pearl in the centrte.
My second card I wanted a dramatic feel, I stamped a background onto my card using a rose stamp and black and red inks, I then stamped Cho on white cardstock colouring in blakck and red, which I mounted onto red pearl paper and a bigger square of black cardstock. I finished by cutting butterflies from my spellie dies and using some 'bling'of rhinestones on the butterfly and the botom corner, as you can see two very different cards from the same stamp.


1 comment:

  1. Aww, she is so sweet. Both great but I think the second one just pips it for me,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete