Saturday 20 April 2013

One patterned paper

This week's Papertake challenge is one patterned paper and anything else you fancy. I have chosen pink gingham paper. I edged my card with pink ink from a stamp pad, I then mounted a piece  of white card onto a piece of pink pearl paper and  rounded off the edges with a punch. I cut out fancy corners with a spellbinder die in my patterned paper and applied a strip of paper across the centre of the page. I stamped a LOTV image using a grey Adirondack pad this gives a softer image than using a black ink pad, coloured with promarkers, cut to size mounted again on pink pearl paper rounding the edges of both as before. I applied a baby pram charm and 3 pink buttons.



1 comment:

  1. Aww mega cute, i love the image and your design is fab! thanks for joining us this week at Papertake Weekly, Karenx

    ReplyDelete